Beside all the wonderful art available at Saturday's sale, the Whimsical Women are selling raffle tickets to help support the 7th Annual Celebration for Children Benefit! Celebration for Children supports social and economic projects in San Ramon, Nicaragua. The flier for the benefit, which will be held the day after the spring sale, is below. When you come to shop on Saturday, please consider supporting this great project!
7th Annual Celebration for Children Benefit!Sunday May 6th from 5-8pm
Casbah 1007 W. Main St. downtown Durham
We aim to raise $20,000 to support our various youth education projects in San Ramón! We continue to build and renovate schools, school kitchens, supply rural schools with much needed desks and supplies, support the public library and the handicapped children's learning center. With your support we can keep expanding and improving these important programs!
Check out the exciting activities we're offering this year!
- Gourmet appetizers by Sage & Swift Caterers
- Full bar with 10% proceeds going to SCSRN
- Live music by Saludos Compay local latin music band!
- Silent Auction with prizes from great local businesses
- Free salsa lesson at 7pm followed by salsa dancing
- RAFFLE DRAWING: Win a free trip to San Ramon and Finca Esperanza Verde with airfare included! You do not have to be present to win so this is a great way to get involved and support Education in San Ramon even if you can't make the event!
- STUDENT raffle: Introducing our first ever student raffle. Buy a raffle ticket in the name of a student and provide them with a life changing cultural immersion experience! (details on website)Event tickets are $20/$10 for students, children under 10 are free. Raffle tickets are 1 for $10, 3 for $25, 7 for $50, 15 for $100.For more details and to purchase event and raffle tickets visit our Celebration for Children page! Also, please share these links, info and flyer with any and all of your family and friends!